Public Safety Drones (UAS) – Protecting Life is Always A Priority
We bring years of tactical experience in both the military and civil-service arenas to help develop efficient and effective Public Safety drone operations.
Our training and operations staff have over 25 years of combined first-hand tactical operations experience. We understand the needs of Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire, and First-Responder public safety operations from our own professional experience, and this first-hand insight allows us to develop the programs and systems, and provide the training that your team needs to operate unmanned systems. We specialize in training Mission Coordinators, Aircraft & Sensor Operators, and Maintenance Personnel.
Our team’s combined experiences in Special Operations, Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS allows us to understand how to work with budget constraints, limited personnel and against deadlines. From advanced piloting instruction to tactical flight ops, our team of experts bring the systems and training your agency needs to implement into your drone operations.
- Bird’s Eye View for Tactical Advantage and Scene Control/Analysis
- Search and Rescue or Manhunt Operations
- Small Crafts Fit in Trunk of Patrol Car or Compartments
- Visibility in 100% Darkness Utilizing Thermal Imaging
- Precision UAV Navigation with Onboard Obstacle Sensing Devices